We’d like to send a shout out and a thank you to Kayla for showing off her love for our Free Ultimate Blogging Binder! Not only did she share that she’s using it along with Power Sheets, but she took a great pic of her actively using our “Months’ Themes” page—a handy inspirational worksheet for when you need new ideas, located on page 129. That page alone took me four hours of research and our designer worked hard to make it look organized and pretty.
Some other highlights of our unique Binder that other 2015 blogging planners, organizers, and/or calendars do not provide are:
- A complete course with tools. Alongside the usual planner, organizer, and calender, our Binder provides 20+ outlines, worksheets, and checklists to make sure you’re always on track.
- A content planner and publicity sheets. From monthly themes through heading how-tos to 101 types of blog posts, you’ll never have writer’s block again.
- An all-inclusive organizer. Keep all your blogging notes neat, organized, and stylish with specified pages for your log-ins, financial information, goals, and much, much more. No more losing those pesky passwords with one capital letter, two numbers, and a symbol.
- A multitude of formats. Since our Binder is a download, you’re free to print it for a 3-ring binder, get it bound as a notebook at your local copy shop, keep it as a handy eBook… or maybe a combination of all three!
- Best of all? It’s totally free.
Make This Blogging Planner and Calendar Your Own
We’re eager to make this the best, most-used and -useful blogging binder ever, so we’re actively taking feedback, comments, and—most importantly—suggestions on missing pages or sections you want us to supplement.
Don’t forget — we put this Binder together for you, no matter what time of year, so if you didn’t start it on January 1, 2015, no worries! Our Blogging Binder is made for 12-months from whenever you start, so you can track a year anyway you want.
More often than not, all bloggers need is a lift in motivation and a kick into gear. Believe us when we say that we understand this is easier said than done, but the years have taught us the best way to organize your blog is through a balanced cocktail of printable worksheets, checklists, calendars, and inspirational tips to guide you on your blogging journey.
We’ve seen every blogging planner out there and have sieved through the best (and worst) to bring you a finely-tuned, comprehensive blogging printable package. Warning: this is not to make blogging easier for you. It’s to make your blogging schedule focused and professional so you can build it to the heights of your imagination. Because the sooner you start to take your blog seriously, the sooner other people will, too.
Check out some of the awesome testimonials we’ve received so far over here. Then click the image below to get your download!
Have you tried out our Blogging Binder yet? What do you like, and of what do you wish there was more? Share your experiences below!