Promoting mainstream products as part of an affiliate program is one thing, but promoting products specially made by artisans in remote areas around the world is not only better because it recognizes amazing artists from developing countries that we wouldn’t otherwise know about builds sustainable businesses and interconnects us all globally.
GlobeIn’s Empowering Mission for Global Artisans
GlobeIn’s mission is to empower and connect remote artisans with mindful customers by way of their monthly gift box subscription service. They work with artisans and farmers by offering them fair prices for the products they make and their subscription box service allows them to place large volume orders with the producers. For these large orders, it brings in a steady income to the artisans that’s both predictable and reliable.
Each month, GlobeIn delivers “the globe in a box”, which is a themed collection of artisan-made products from around the world and they include stories on the country of origin of each product as well as the stories of the artisans and farmers.
Not only can you purchase a subscription and help these artisans and farmers from around the world but also become an affiliate of GlobeIn where you can promote and make more money for these artisans as well as yourself! There are some amazing perks that come with being a GlobeIn affiliate.
Make Money Promoting International Artisans and Fair Trade
Great Earning Incentives
You can earn a commission of $12 for each Artisan box subscription you refer. That’s pretty much ¼ of the amount of a one month subscription which you would be getting back with just one referral. So imagine referring many people to subscribe for this service and the amount of money you will be getting in return.
Such as this exclusive offer for Blogger Babes members and your readers! Yes, you can promote this offer, use our image, or just the coupon code: bloggerbabes when you signup to become an affiliate for GlobeIn.
Exciting new and unique product launches every month
Every month you’ll be able to offer friends and family new one-of-a-kind products that they won’t be able to find elsewhere.
Opportunity to be introduced to an Artisan’s life and craft
Receive monthly “spoiler” emails, with the upcoming artisan box, images and most interestingly: the story of “The Artisan Behind The Product”. These inspirational stories and images are reason enough to promote this subscription box month after month!
Exceptional affiliate customer service and support
Have a question, issue or concern, Liza (pronounced Lee-za) is available to you to help you succeed! Just email her directly at liza<at>globein.com — Please respect her inbox, we’re assuming you are an active Blogger Babes Globe In affiliate, of course! 😉
Step by Step Tutorial: How To Become a GlobeIn affiliate
1. Login with 2-options:
- If you already have a ShareASale account, enter your Username and Password.
- If you do not have a ShareASale account, scroll down to create an account.
2. Under the ‘Merchants’ tab, select ‘Search for Merchants’ and then in the search bar type in “Globe In”.
3. Once you’ve hit enter, you will find a link for GlobeIn which you would click on that brings you to this page where there is a ‘Join Program’ button.
4. After clicking ‘Join Program’, you will come to a page with a box that you can fill in your blog address or any plans you may have for marketing the merchant’s products.
The approval process takes a few hours or days (depending when you apply, ie weekend vs weekday).
To speed up the application approval, please mention that you are a Blogger Babes member and you’re eager to start promoting Globe In. 😉
5. The agreement with the merchant is below that you will review and a check box you will need to click on that says you ‘Read and Agree to the Program Agreement for Affiliates’. Then click on the ‘Join this program’ button.
You will get this notice which tells you that your ‘Current Approval Status’ is PENDING. The approval process doesn’t take more than a couple days to go through.
6. Wait for approval.
7. Start promoting!
Bonus: Apply to Become a Blogger Babes Globe In Ambassador Here – 50 bloggers
- 1 – 3 Globe In Artisan boxes (value: $50 – $150 depending upon blog stats and social media following)
- To apply, click here.
- Preference goes to home decor, organizing, international/ethnic (food, travel), parenting (mom, homeschool) bloggers who actively want believe in GlobeIn’s mission, product and services. How do you show this? By actively using your Blogger Babes Affiliate link and start promoting now! Details below.
Tips to Promote Globe In Now
- Promote our exclusive time-limited Blogger Babes Coupon offer with our graphic now
Login to your ShareASale account, search “Globe In” in the search box.
- Select the appropriate tab, such as “Banners” or “Two-Tier Text Links” highlighted below
Most Importantly, you need the last “ACTION” column to “Get HTML Code”.
- Select the “Text Links” Tab and find ready made copy for a Facebook/Google + comment, like
New customers can use coupon code BEDROOM to save $10 off their first month’s box with a purchase of a 3+ month Artisan Box subscription http://goo.gl/q5WXYm #ad
- Select “Deals/Coupons” Tab. Find an image to share via Instagram or Pinterest.
- Always link to the home page for the greatest conversion!
The Artisan Box – Beautiful, distinct products from around the world that support remote artisans and farmers, delivered to you each month. http://goo.gl/PMGCf6 #ad
Bonus Tip: Make a Custom Shortened Affiliate Tracking Link (Advanced Affiliate Marketing Trick)
If you like a particular product, such as
- Go to “Make a Custom Link” Tab
- Destination link – Take out the “http://” shop.globein.com/collections/frontpage/products/the-cozy-box
- Additional Tracking (for your own purposes): For example, I wrote “cozybox”
- Create License Plate Link (shortened link): This is ideal, so check “yes”
- Click “Create Custom Link” button
- Click blue “Save” button and it will turn to “Saved” button for easy tracking of clicks and likes. 😉
License Plate Link:
Full Custom Link:
Bloggers will be given 1 to 3 (depending upon your blog stats and social media following) of these 5 boxes:
Can’t wait to read your thoughts below!