We’ve been getting questions on how to add the buy button to our blog from our last pretty post! We’re super excited Bringhub is of interest to you, so we wanted to give you some more inspiration this week.
First, let’s tackle the big question.
How to Install Bringhub Onto Your Blog
1. Register for Bringhub right over here.
2. Once you’re accepted, you’ll be handed a tiny script to put into your blog code. You can find a tutorial on how to install that code here.
3. You’re all set in the backend! Now to get the smartcart to work, link things as you normally would. If your link is from a retailer that Bringhub supports (the looong list includes anything from Apple to Toys R Us to Zara), your smartcart will launch automatically.
4. Be sure to use your affiliate links. Since we’re an affiliate of Amazon, we always link anything from Amazon with our Blogger Babes affiliate links—otherwise, we won’t be getting anything from this beautiful extension but a pretty pop-up.
Bonus Tip: Everyone loves images! For our last post, we made pretty Blogger Babes branded collages for easy pins and social media shares. Our practice is to link the image to the product we think you’ll find most useful.
Voilà! You made your blog shoppable! No more sending your hard earned traffic to the retailers’ websites to close the deal—have them shop conveniently from your own site.
How to Make Your Beauty Blog Shoppable with Bringhub
We gave a few examples in our last post on what fashion, fitness, or lifestyle bloggers could do with Bringhub, but Bringhub is definitely useful for every kind of blogger out there. So what if you’re a beauty blogger?
It’s a cold, dry winter on the East Coast of the US, so my editor and I embarked on a search for products to keep our skin moisturized and healthy through the chill. We’re happy to share one of our Blogger Babes’ recommendations.
Victoria of Victoriously Yours says that she “realized that Asia was onto something with their beautifully packaged, extremely effective, reasonably priced skincare products.” So much so, in fact, that she put together 10 steps to beautiful, brighter skin with all Korean skincare products.
Victoria’s post is the PERFECT example of what a beauty blogger could do with Bringhub—most of her links are already Amazon affiliate links. 🙂 So, it was very easy to replicate her 10 steps and let you purchase these great products right here and right now. Clicking the collage above will get you started with the oil base cleanser (Step #1), and each of the links below (Steps 2-10) will carry you through the rest.
- Botanic Farm’s Grain Ferment Cleansing Sherbet
- MIZON’s Egg White Bubble Cleanser
- Nature Republic’s Super Aqua Max Soft Peeling Gel
- Caolion’s Freshly Skin D Programme Self-Purity Step 01
- MISSHA’s Time Revolution the First Treatment Essence
- MISSHA’s Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator
- Freeset’s Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask [OR buy in bulk with Tony Moly’s I’m Real Mask Sheet Pack of 11]
- MIZON’s Snail Repair Eye Cream
- Donkey Milk 3D Moisture Cream [Drugstore alternative: Aveeno’s Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion]
- Goodal Nature’s Solution Firming Sleeping Pack
Purchase from Multiple Retailers, All in One Checkout
Maybe you noticed… not all of Victoria’s products are from one retailer. Most of them are from Amazon, which is supported by Bringhub, but three are from MeMeBox—which, if you scroll to the footer, you’ll notice is a part of Rakuten, with which both Blogger Babes and Bringhub are affiliated. And another product is from eBay, which is part of Bringhub’s list, too.
So rather than clicking off our blog to three different retailers, building 3 different checkouts, and filling out 3 different forms with credit card and shipping info, you can checkout from all 3 retailers directly through Bringhub.
I’m telling you, your readers are going to LOVE you for this feature alone! Why? Because this is definitely my least favorite part of shopping online. With a family of five with different styles and desires, we’re always shopping all over the place. I never let them order things for less than $25—with shipping, things like a $2 Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask would not be worth my time ordering.
So totally awesome feature, huh? Can’t wait to hear what you think below! Is this the feature that’s convincing you to register now?