- First time here? Brands start here. Babes start here.
- Are you a subscriber? Did you purchase a product from our Learning Library? FAQs for you here.
- Want to know more about Blogger Babes? Check out our About Page.
- Want to learn how to start a blog? Here’s our 3-Simple Steps to Starting a Blog step-by-step tutorial, with pretty pictures too! 🙂
- Want to make money from your blog?
FAQs for the Blogger Babes Influencer Network.
How does Blogger Babes Influencer Network benefit me as a blogger?
Blogger Babes gives you access to paid opportunities and campaigns that can help you build your blog, business and bank account. We match our bloggers to brands who are interested in working with bloggers to promote their products and services.
Do I have to pay to be a Blogger Babes Influencer Network?
Nope! All you need to do is signup and fill out your profile. Click here to get started.
Who can view my Influencer Network profile?
Your profile is only viewable by you and Blogger Babe team members. Brands will only have access to your profile information when you have been assigned to work on a campaign for them. Besides that, all of your account information is kept private.
What kind of campaigns can I expect to receive from brands via the ?
Our campaigns range from sponsored blog posts to photo contests and social media amplifications. When you signup, you can specify what type of campaigns you’re interested in working on.
How are bloggers selected for campaigns?
Each campaign is unique and we assign bloggers whose profile best meets the brand’s criteria. Traffic is one consideration, but we also look at the quality of each blog, the level of engagement on social media and how reliable you are in handling campaigns.
How will I get paid?
Once a campaign is successfully completed and all requirements have been met, payment will be deposited into your bank account directly.
How will I know if I have been selected for a campaign?
When you’re assigned to a campaign, Blogger Babes will email you with an alert informing you of the campaign you’ve been selected for.
What if I am not interested in a campaign opportunity?
Simply decline when you get the campaign alert and you will not be assigned to the campaign.
What if I have trouble embedding the tracking code to my blog?
Watch this short video for a quick walk through. If you continue to have problems, email Brittany at brittany<at>bloggerbabes<dot>com and she will be happy to help.
How can I increase my chances of getting selected for a campaign?
Here are some suggestions:
- Fill out your profile completely and make sure the information is accurate and correct.
- Keep your profile up to date.
- Make sure to list your address – it’s the only way for brands to send you samples if a campaign includes a product review.
- Make sure to include your phone number – this makes it easy for us to reach you if we have a last minute opportunity available for you.
- Be flexible in the types of campaigns you’re willing to participate in.
- Include your social media links and make sure they’re correct.
- Be honest and creative when applying for campaigns.
Please note that we cannot guarantee that following the above listed suggestions will land you a campaign assignment.
If you have any other questions, email Brittany at brittany<at>bloggerbabes<dot>com.