We all have our favorite family recipes, whether they were passed down to us or they were created by us in hopes that our children and grandchildren will keep them going. When the TODAY launched the TODAY Food Club in early November, some of our Blogger Babes gathered to share their own family favorites and cooking tips. You can show your support by visiting their TODAY Food Club posts and “voting” through sharing on your social media networks.
My family loves anything with chili, so I was quick to check out this One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese shared by Karly. Now, I can’t wait to make it!
I’m a sucker for anything with lime and food that comes in pretty colors, especially dessert. When I saw Holly’s Creamy Lime Jello Parfaits, I knew I had to add them to my “to make” list.
Erin had me with her Chicken Quinoa Soup. One because it’s a close second to chicken noodle soup (my weakness) and two, I can make it in the slow cooker! Can’t wait to try this one once it gets colder.
Money Saving Tips
Kelly shared how to make coconut milk without a coconut and it’s super easy! Save money and stay healthy. Yum!
Get Alli’s top tip for cooking on a budget with a bonus taco recipe. I seriously can’t wait to try it… Taco Tuesdays are definitely a thing in our house!
Check out more Blogger Babes’ Tasty Recipes and Cooking Tips
- Grandma’s Whole Wheat Molasses Quick Bread
- The World’s Best Peppermint Fudge
- Monterey Chicken
- Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows
- Filled Cookies
- No Bake Mac & Cheese
- Beluga Lentil & Pomegranate Baba Ghanoush
- Mushroom Bolognese
- Aunt Maria’s Macaroni and Ham Salad
- Cooking and Shopping for Meals on a Budget
- Healthy Eating on a Budget
- 10 Tips for Grocery Shopping and Cooking on a Budget
- Top 5 Tips for Shopping & Cooking on a Budget
- 11 Ways to Cut Food Waste and Fatten Your Wallet
For more information about the TODAY Food Club, check out their website.