Blogger Babes is proud to announce it’s support of iFabbo’s ( International Organization For Fashion, Beauty, Style Bloggers and Brands) Annual Social media Conference in San Francisco. ( Hopefully they would want to do it in LA next year) .
Industry professionals as well as successful fashion and beauty bloggers will discuss panel topics, giving you real-life examples as well as tips and tricks on how to improve. The event will touch base on every aspect of the digital world as we are joined by some of the best from the beauty, fashion and social media industry!
Learn how to expand your expertise, brand your blog & business, establish relationships with brands, manage new media and add new content to assure high quality and an increase in traffic over all major social media platforms! Transform your blog and open up for new directions!
Monetizing your blog: Work smarter, not harder.
- Photography/Videography: Tips & tricks of the trade to better images and videography.
- PR: How to create an impressive press kit/media kit/develop better agency/brand relationships.
- Increasing reach and followers: The “How to” from all the major social media platforms.
- The legal zone: FTC rules, updates, trademarks & copyright.
- The future of fashion & beauty in the digital space.
Attending companies/representatives for our panels include: Glam.com, HSN (Home Shopping Network), VigLink, Disqus, Luvocracy, PR Couture, My Beauty Bunny, Beauty Junkies Unite, Arieff Communications, ShopSense, Spreecast, The Makeup Geek, Venture Gained Legal & many more!
The event is priced at $175 for the public but those joining via Blogger Babes will be given a special price of $50 per person.
Get your tickets now!