We’re so excited for our first DIY, Crafts, and Home #LinkParty of 2016! This is the last month-long link up of January… where’d the time go? We can’t wait to see your posts!
Let’s start by sharing our three favorites from the “Best of 2015” link party.
BB TOP THREE
- Apartment Tour by Natalie of A Tiny Traveler
- $900 and 1,000 Hours Later: Finally a Kitchen I Can Love by Timisha of Toolbox Divas
- Drawing the Little Mermaid by Laura of Cosmic Medium
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Participating in our link party is super easy!
1. Publish It – Publish your DIY, craft, and home related blog post on your blog. Add a link back to Blogger Babes using a simple direct link or grab a fabulous Blogger Babes link party button!
Grab it right now! Here’s the DIY/Craft/Home #LinkParty button HTML code:
2. Link It – Once published, come back here and link it up.
4. Visit – To show support to your fellow Blogger Babes, visit their links and leave some comment love or share!
READY TO PARTY?
LINK YOUR DIY/CRAFT/HOME BLOG POSTS FOR JANUARY BELOW!
We can’t wait to read all of your posts for this month.
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD
Please help us in spreading the word about the DIY/Craft/Home #LinkParty here at Blogger Babes! We’ve made it easy for you. Just click to tweet the message below:
We’d love pins, shares, and likes too!