It has truly been a crazy busy eight months of preparation for this big launch, and while we’re fractions away from recouping our rather large investment, we met major milestones earlier than expected as compared to industry norms and high’s, which is a great indicator that things are going in our favor.
Blogger Building Blocks is Meeting All Initial Milestones
Milestone #1 met: 100 sales
156 sales on Day 1!
- To put this into perspective, my coach had a great launch when she reached 100 sales over her first weekend, and my colleagues 200 memberships in their first weekend.
- We have 29 JVs (and still more joining every day) and some have not even sent out an email email yet… maybe they’re waiting for May 6th, the day before the price increase. WARNING: Please do not do this, because even in our Early-Early Bird Special people were asking for “exceptions to the rule.” Fortunately, there was no change in price between the Early-Early Bird and Early-Bird special, it was simply an extra gift.
Milestone #2 met: doubled-traffic during the launch. We ten-times our unique visitors on Day 1
Before the launch:
- We were 13,000 pageviews/month (~120 uniques/day),
- Monday’s news with IFB, we crashed at 600 uniques, so we upgraded to a private server with 12 TB of bandwidth
- Wednesday, we’re at 33,000 pageviews/month at 2400+ uniques/day during our Early-Early Bird Special
- Friday’s launch, we’re at 44,000 pageviews/month at topped at ~1500/uniques/day
- The great news is the lowest since Monday was Thursday with ~750/uniques per day, so it’s a sustained more than doubled-traffic!
Yay-yay us! 😉
Milestone #3 met: double our email list during my month-long tour. More than doubled!
- In March: 1418.
- April 30th: 3735!
Keeping the Momentum Going with our “Everyone’s a Winner!” Affiliate Contest
All you need to do is sell:
- 1 subscription and you win a prize!
- 2 subscriptions and your membership is essentially paid for!
- 5 subscriptions to get Heidi’s “Pitch It!” eBook (value $37)
- 10 subscriptions and you’re gifted a Lifetime Membership (value $60-$108 per year!)
Then there are awesome gifts for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place — blog coaching or business consultation time with Heidi and I!
Due to high demand, we may unveil additional prizes as well.
Hop over to the Affiliate Contest page for details and the first Leaderboard posting will be made tomorrow, Monday, May 4th.
Blogger Babes Blog Tour Continues! Adding Podcast, Webinar or Interviews.
As if my 29-blogger 27-blog tour wasn’t enough… now until the May 15th, Heidi and I are available as:
- Guest bloggers,
- Q&A blog interviewees,
- Guests on your podcast, webinar, or Google Hangout,
- Twitter chat or party panelists or experts, or
- any creative way you want to host us!
Criteria: Ideally, you should have an email list our audience of fashion, beauty, or lifestyle bloggers.
The goal is to position me as your Blogger Education Expert. We totally understand that it’s hard to sell monthly training materials when your audience has probably never heard of Heidi or I before, so putting us in the spotlight can help position your recommendation to learn from us.
Blogger Building Blocks FAQs
We’re getting so many wonderful questions, we’ve constantly been adding answers to our Customer FAQ page.
From how to access your downloads to “is this right for me?”, we’re answering every CS (Customer Service) ticket and email we receive near immediately. We’ve even been at it during regular off-hours… but we can’t promise 24-7 or even 7-days a week CS. So please refer to this page if it’s out of normal business weekday hours.
Is Blogger Building Blocks for you?
Is BBB for New or Advanced Bloggers?
Please read the testimonials on this sales page carefully:
ADVANCED BLOGGERS: Robin has been blogging on and off for four years, but she’s a professional Virtual Assistant and Social Media manager; and she found a TON of benefit from BBB.
BEGINNER BLOGGERS: Emilie is a senior in college eager to turn her passion into profits, and she’s finding BBB worthwhile.
Ponn is using BBB eKit 1 to coach a brand-new fashion blogger.
Ponn’s client never touched a blog before and she gives weekly assignments from eKit 1.
Advanced internet marketing bloggers are learning from BBB!
Ponn wrote the entire blog tour based on excerpts from the eKit, and even different tour hosts (some having blogged professionally for 4 – 10 years) were tweeting and commenting on their own blog to tour commenters that they learned a lot from these BBB specific posts.
There are definitely nuggets of wisdom for even the most experienced bloggers. If one does not find a new lesson in the main tutorial book itself, an experienced blogger can benefits from the layout of the BBB worksheets, the setup of the planning calendar, the recommended resources (such as tools and services) Heidi and Ponn use and never published before. Remember, there are 160+ pages of material in each eKit.
Is this only for Fashion, Beauty, and Lifestyle Bloggers? Wait… I’m a “Lifestyle” Blogger… aren’t I?
In the result of an unpublished survey, 80% of female bloggers considered themselves a “Lifestyle Blogger.” Lifestyle is defined as a “way in which a person chooses to live her life.” Blogger Babes members primarily fall in the fashion and beauty niches, with a large concentration in “Lifestyle” which can broken down to Food, Travel, DIY, parenting, etc.
Basically, if you are a female blogger, then BBB will resonate with you.
However, the case studies are drawn from Heidi and Ponn’s personal experiences and other success stories drawn from the top niches of fashion, beauty, food, travel, DIY, and parenting.
EKit 1 seems too basic for me…I’ll just wait for eKit 2 or 3…wait; what are the upcoming titles anyway?
First, we will never host our Early Bird Special ever again. It’s nearly half-off at $5/month! While we may occasionally offer a $7/month special with select JV partners, once it hits $9/month on May 15th, we will never lower it again.
Also, eKits 1, 2, and 3 are meant to be Evergreen logical, practical, progressive lessons that help you build a very strong foundation as a professional blogger.
If you decide to come in for eKit 2 in June 2015, and you need to refer back to eKit 1, you will have to purchase it at its stand-alone rate at $27! Wait until July 2015 for eKit 3 and you’ll have to purchase both eKit 1 and 2 for $54!
The monthly subscription rate is made for your convenience and our way of rewarding you for investing in your long-term blogging business growth.
As for titles…
- eKit 1: How to Write Unique Blog Posts Fast and Easy (after all, you have no business if you’re not blogging!)
- eKit 2: How to Build Credibility as an Authority Blogger (you need to be the master in your niche!)
- eKit 3: How to Build Multiple Streams of Passive Income (how you can many sustainable dollars for your long-term blogging business growth).
eKit 4 + Topics will be launched based on current trends and interest. Some topics include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling and Delegating Blog Duties and Responsibilities for Maximum Profit
- Building Your Blog’s Dream Team
- Kindle Book Publishing – The #1 ecommerce store on the web
- Hosting Webinars – Extra revenue
- Public Speaking – Going Live!
- Social Media training in Google+ and Hangouts, Facebook Groups, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- How to Become a Blog/Online Business Coach (By this time, you’ll be making enough money that your audience will ask to be coached by you (not us!). We’d love to have more female blogging colleagues in this line of work… and possibly we’ll refer business to you, too!)
So how about it?
156+ fashion, beauty ad lifestyle bloggers can’t be wrong…